We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Online Directory ("Buzz Book"), Volunteer Sign Ups and Communications starting with the 2021-22 school year.
We invite you to visit https://wghsparentsclub.membershiptoolkit.com/ to see what the Parents Club has to offer this year (website still in progress). Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you can view the directory ("Buzz Book"), sign up to volunteer, make a donation and more.
Here's what you need to do:
· Click on the Register/Login button.
· If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit (Hixson, PTO or Bristol PTO) you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
· Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
· Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
· Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
3. Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Volunteer Opportunities and Donating to the WGHS Parent Club.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Access Membership Toolkit from a desktop or mobile browser, or with a mobile app.
Questions? - Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.